Major Update: RACA V2 Launch (Aug 19 UTC/Aug 18 PST) + super rare NFT rewards for our LPs (limited time) + NEW GAME Release — Fun to Play! Also: V2 Manual — How to Swap, Stake, and LP Farm Your $RACA (EASY Step-By-Step Guide)

  1. RACA V1 to V2
  2. Token Burning, Token Unlocking, Distribution + NEW “Fun to Play” GAME on BSC!!!
  3. RACA V2 Manual (Easy Step By Step Guide To Swap/Stake/Farm)
  • Time-sensitive: LP Farm & Mining — during the first week of the RACA V2 Launch (beginning August 20, 3pm UTC) you will be able to earn our rarest NFTs if you invest in the LP pool. The APR for mining will be the highest during the first week. Make sure to see “RACA V2 LP Farm” section for important details e.g. rewards formula (further down in this article). Important to remember: our past NFTs became and still are the most valuable NFTs in BSC (this is a fact). If you want to take advantage of this offer, mark your calendars and be ready to act fast.

RACA V1 to V2

Why RACA V2? Version 2 provides better security. Unlike V1, V2 does not take 10% tax per transaction. V2 will not automatically add liquidity. V2 enables cross-chain voting. All of this leads to a much better experience for our RACA community and prepares us for further growth.

Token Burning, Unlocking, Distribution + NEW “Fun to Play” mini-GAME on BSC!!!

130 billion tokens were locked in RACA V1. When they get unlocked, we will burn them all. Instead, it is in RACA V2 where we will unlock those 130 billion tokens.

  1. 50 billion for our NEW “Fun to Play” GAME on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) in September to buy initial baby monsters.
I wouldn’t wanna mess with this guy…
I know it’s hard but try not to play favorites here.
All the monsters are drawn by our chief artist in USM Verse.
  • USM Development team: World-class game and blockchain engineers
  • Smart contract development team
  • Other high-profile creators and core team members for marketing and operation for USM C-corporation
  • Investors and Advisors
  • Note: 10% of the 50 billion will be vested in Jan 2022. The remaining 90% will be vested in the next 36 months, starting from Jan 2022.

RACA V2 Roadmap:

  1. RACA V2 Launch: August 19 UTC / August 18 PST
  2. You can swap your RACA V1 for V2 (1:1) on starting August 19 (after V2 Launch). No deadline so far.

RACA V2 Manual (Easy Step-By-Step Guide To Swap/Stake/Farm )

RACA V2 functions are located under the “RACA V2” menu on the official website: The menu includes three functions, namely “Swap”, “Staking”, and “LP Farm”.

Connect your wallet

To use the functions of RACA V2 on the official website, you need to connect to a wallet. Currently, “MetaMask” and “WalletConnect” are supported, and more wallets will be supported in the future.

RACA V2 Swap

Use the “Swap” function from the RACA V2 menu to exchange RACA V1 Token for RACA V2 Token on

RACA V2 Staking

“Staking” function: Users can stake their RACA V2 tokens for a specified period of time to obtain MPB (Maye Musk Mystery Box) rewards. There is a limited number MPBs.

Confirm Transaction
After the transaction is sent, you can view the transaction record in the blockchain browser BscScan.
When you “Force Withdraw” BscScan will show the record of retrieval.
When you withdraw at/after the staking expiration date BscScan will show the transfer of both RACA V2 and MPB NFT reward to you.

RACA V2 LP Farm (Note: Aug 20, 3 pm, UTC— very important date to maximize the LP rewards. Precise REWARDS FORMULA revealed further below.)

Use the “LP Farm” function on when you want to add liquidity to the designated DEX to obtain RACA/BNB LP Token, conduct LP Farm, and receive MPB NFT reward. The number of MPBs is limited (this is a benefit).


When you “Force Withdraw” BscScan will show the record of retrieval.
BscScan records will show the receipt of both RACA V2 and MPB NFT rewards when you claim your rewards after the Farm LP expiration date.



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store