University of São Paulo, South America’s Largest University, enters USM.world
USM.world (Native Token: $RACA) is proud to announce our partnership with University of São Paulo (USP). We believe that the future of the digital society will be built collectively by its diverse community and institutions around the world.
USP will build on the first ever released SSR land in USM’s New Harvard (493301). USP professor Marcos A. Simplicio Jr. shares that this is the first time that USP has received an NFT as part of its assets and intends to build different spaces for interaction with and between users (students, professors, researchers, visitors, etc).
The institution explains that the partnership will initially take place in collaboration with researchers from the University Blockchain Research Initiative (UBRI), which is headquartered at the Escola Politécnica and sponsored by Ripple.
According to USP, the institution plans to carry out research in the metaverse in different areas and highlights as example research in the areas of education and psychology that can assess learning and behavior in classes and interactions carried out in this environment.
“It is a very interesting opportunity for any USP researcher interested in the “Metaverse” theme to carry out their research using such a platform”, concludes Simplicio.
USM.world’s Head of business development Wilson Chang shares:
“It is a great honor to have USP join USM.world as an academic & research partner. Together we will build new experiences in Web3. That’s our goal — to build an open metaverse focused on user freedom.”
Blockchain has opened the door to smart contracts paving the way for the metaverse, Web 3, and for the community to take back control of their data, assets, and possessions. Technology will be multichain and multilateral and will no longer be dominated by centralized companies that control the data and dictate the rules on what can and cannot be done.
We are designing to build relationships through study groups, parties, presentations, and meetings, among many other interactions that empower freedom and social transformation. In addition to celebrities, scientists, and Olympic medalists, we have partnered with some of the largest universities in the world:
- Cambridge University
- University of Southern California
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of California San Diego
- University of California Irvine
- Istanbul Technical University,
- LBL (The London School of Economics and Political Science + University College London + Imperial College London)
- Middle East Technical University (METU)
- Bilkent University, University of Hong Kong
- Silpakorn University (ICT)
- Rangsit University (DIT)
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (DDCT KMUTT)
- Princeton Blockchain Society
- Kasetsart University (KU Blockchain Society | KUBS)
- University of Nigeria
- National Institute of Technology + India Institutes of Technology
- Hacettepe University
- Purdue University
- Çankaya University
- Arizona State University
- Dhurakij Pundit University (ANT DPU)
- Uludag University
- University of Benin
- Thammasat University (TU Blockchain Community | TUBC)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Galatasaray Üniversitesi
- Sabancı University